- Needs More Farm - shrubs and perennials
- St. Andrew's United Methodist Church - muffins, breads, and coffee
- Lisa Uzzle - Soy Candles
- Fischer Creek Farms - lettuce, spinach, eggs, heirloom vegetable and flower bedding plants
- Shenandoah Soaps - cold process soaps, lotion bars, lip gloss, perfumes, and other hand crafted items
- Team Millers Homestead - cool season produce, honey, baked goods, and crafts
- Primrose Herbs & Gifts - herb and vegetable plants
- Amanda Hendrickson - children's garments and accessories
- The Rep Room - Eggs
- Pam & Stuart's Old Fashion Crafts - 90% recycled wood products, birdhouses, feeders, butterfly and bat houses and much more!
- Carter's Produce - cool season produce, vegetable and flower bedding plants
- Harold Underwood - wooden items - decorations for indoor and outdoor
- Steve Heuer - Cal Wonder & Jalapeno Pepper plants, Marglobe, Beefstake, Beefmaster, Big Boy and Sweet 100s tomato plants
- Homemade Simple by Suz & Jay - Peanut & mix nut brittle; sweet, white, wheat and sourdough breads, cookies, and convenience mixes
- Wood Unlimited - hand crafted cedar products
- Debbie's Custom Creations - jams, jellies, homemade jewelry
- Mararet Pillen - Rose of Sharon bushes, apple pies, banana bread and baby quilts
- De Soto Community Gardens - Radishes and lettuce
- The Patchwork Attic - Fudge and other goodies
- Grandma Mb's Baked Goods - breads, coffee cakes, and muffins
- Matheny Farms - tomato plants and blackberry starts
The Back Lot Porch Band will be playing from 9-11 AM, and they are surely honored to be the first band to play in our new bandstand! (On a side note, the bandstand will be finished by Saturday, so feel free to drive by and check it out.)
Community organizations will be on hand to tell about the great support they receive from the community and to talk about what all they do. They will have separate booths, so be sure to check them out on Saturday.
Don't forget to tell your friends and neighbors about stopping by on Saturday!