Vendor Application and Rules & Regulations Link
If you are interested in being a Vendor, please click on the above Link to get the Vendor Application and Rules & Regulations. Then go to the De Soto Farmers' Market drop down list at the top left and click on the application to print the application out. To print the Rules & Regulations click on the Vendor Information drop down and the link is right above "Vendor Resources"
For more information about being a vendor at the De Soto Farmers' Market or to have an application
e-mailed to you, please contact our Market Manager.
Cindy Valle 636-208-3391
If you would like to become part of our listserv, please email Melissa. Our listserv is used to keep our vendors in touch with each other and market happenings.
- Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library-This site has a lot of free information and examples from markets across the nation.
- AgriMissouri-For information about the Missouri Farmers' Market Association and markets in Missouri.
- Direct Farm Marketing and Tourism Handbook-This resource comes from the University of Arizona, and you'll want to pay special attention to the Farmers Markets: A Guide to Starting Operating, and Selling section. There is a lot of information about setting up the business side of your farm/garden in such a way to allow for greater productivity and legality.
- Selling Farm Products at Farmers Markets-This PDF comes from University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service and has great information about pricing your products.
- Creating a Winning Display for Your Farm Products-Another PDF, but this one comes from University of Wisconsin Extension and is all about setting up an eye-pleasing display at the market.
- Growing for Market-This website lists some free resources for farmers that are selling at farmers' markets. There's also more information available if you subscribe to their print publications, but you can search the classified section to check out planting and farming tools that are for sale.