Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vendor Spotlight for Saturday, 8/22


Name and Business – Lisa Lindley
Pampering by Lisa




Contact info: llindley2@juno.com
Website: www.thedoghouse.freehosting.net

Who are you? What do you sell? How and why did you get started?

I am a 21 yrs experienced MO licensed cosmetologist. I make housecalls for haircuts, perms, hair services, manicures, pedicures, facials, I service individuals, groups, adults, children, and inbound, disabled & elderly. I also make & sell homemade face & body scrub, oatmeal honey lip balm, dry shampoo for hair, kids bath gel & soaps, dog & cat shampoo’s dog & cat treats. And I am going to try some horse treats.

What do you like about selling at Farmers’ Markets?
Meeting new people and having people appreciate our items, chance to help our family,and be of service to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment